Invisalign: Clear Aligner
Nowadays, not only do adults have an influence on how they look in their professional and personal lives, but children also have an influence of the same. Through the use of conventional braces, composite braces, ceramic, lingual orthodontics and clear aligners. Due to the aesthetic requirements of patients who do not want to wear traditional orthodontic equipment, the demand for Invisalign is currently growing. However, patients should understand the advantages and disadvantages of transparent orthodontic treatment before looking into this option versus traditional braces.
What is the Invisalign appliance?
Invisalign is a thin, transparent, removable and invisible plastic aligner used to successfully position teeth. It is the oldest and most highly rated brand of transparent aligners for a reason. Aligners are analogous to splints that cover clinical crowns and marginal gums. Each aligner should move the teeth by a maximum of about 0.25 to 0.3 mm over a period of 2 weeks. An eminent observer is required as the device must be worn for at least 20-22 hours a day, and each orthosis must be worn for 400 hours to be effective.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign treatment allows patients to get a whole new smile without needing to hide behind metal buckles.
- The Invisalign splint is detachable, so patients can maintain oral health by brushing and flossing.
- Invisalign provides precise treatment as digital images are used to create the trays.
- Invisalign is equivalent to traditional braces in cost and is more discreet.
- They are invisible so it gives the patient confidence to smile more often.
Nowadays, adults are not the only ones who face an impact on appearances in their professional and private lives, children also have the same dilemma. The aesthetics of patients using Invisalign is enhanced by its transparency making it the ideal choice for the modern person.
If you really want to know more on Invisalign visit https://yousmileismile.dk/ to get a full review.